598 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Graduate Student Researcher
- BS, Bioengineering, University of Pittsburgh (2009)
- Outreach Educator, Pittsburgh Tissue Engineering Initiative (2009)
- Undergraduate Student Researcher, Musculoskeletal Research Center, University of Pittsburgh (2007-2009)
- PTEI / NCA&T Tissue Engineering Summer Camps: Recently completed a summer-long project with other recent Pitt BioE graduates developing new educational modules for use in summer tissue engineering camps for middle and high school students. The goals of the camp are to improve students’ quantitative, analytical and technical skills in a simulated laboratory environment. Our hope is that increasing students’ exposure to the field of tissue engineering will encourage more students to pursue studies in science-related fields, particularly bioengineering.
- Magnesium Biomaterials for Orthopaedics: Development of magnesium-based tissue engineered scaffolds for use in orthopaedics to improve regeneration of bone following injury.
Photos from NCA&T’s Nano-to-Bio Summer Camp